Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good food and a good movie!

Yesterday I found a recipe on Rachael Ray's website for Parmesan Crusted Tilapia. First of all, I am a HUGE fan of tilapia. I am also a HUGE fan of parmesan cheese. Therefore, this recipe definitely caught my attention. I decided to make it for dinner last night. Oh my goodness! This was definitely one of my favorite things I have ever made. Plus it was sooo easy and quick. I had never cooked fish before, so I was a little worried about it. Now, I will definitely be trying more fish recipes. Another plus - it didn't make my house smell like fish!

Here is the recipe:

Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia
Marcus Nilsson


Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia


Ingredients


3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese

2 teaspooons paprika

1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley

4 tilapia fillets (about 1 pound total)

1 lemon, cut into wedges

Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling

Salt and freshly ground pepper





Preheat the oven to 400ยบ. In a shallow dish, combine the cheese with the paprika and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the fish with olive oil and dredge in the cheese mixture. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve the fish with the lemon wedges.




On another note, we went to see The Spiderwick Chronicles last night night with Tanner's family. I had no clue what this movie was about, and once I found out I really didn't think I would like it. It turned out that both of us really liked it. I'm glad we decided to give it a chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This recipe looks really good! You and Tanner will have to come over our house sometime soon so you and I can cook together. It would be fun!