Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

A fun weekend ahead

I am really looking forward to this weekend. Saturday is going to be a very busy/long day. ETSU is having Homecoming on Saturday, and being the loyal alumni that we are, Tanner and I are going. My dad is also an alumni of ETSU, and he is having some sort of reunion, so I'm sure I will have to meet all of his old friends.

Anyway, we won't be there too long because we are going to the TN/Mississippi State game that night. Not only are Tanner and I going, but we are taking Tim and Tucker with us (Tanner's younger brothers - 10 & 7). We are so excited! This will be both of the boys' first "real" football game. They are super excited, and they have been counting down all week. Keep in mind though - neither of the boys are TN fans (I am the only one). However, we convinced them that they need to pull for TN on Saturday in order to get the full experience of going to a game. To my surprise - they agreed. We plan on taking lots of pictures, so hopefully I will post them on here soon.

Sunday is going to be a typical Sunday, but it's probably going to be my last Sunday with an afternoon nap for awhile since I start a class again on Monday. Oh well, it was a nice 8-week break.

So, what about you? Any fun plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

Talia said...

oh man, you guys are going to have so much fun with the boys at the game! i can't wait to see pics! we are going to the blue/white scrimmage this weekend. it is the first duke basketball event of the season. the team plays each other. we can't wait! we are so excited!