Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wow...long time no blog.

Wow. I don't even know if anyone reads this anymore since I haven't blogged in 9 months. Sorry about that. Once again, I am going to try to be somewhat consistent with this. I am not promising to blog every day, but I will try to do it more than every 9 months.

The Christmas season just ended, and it was fabulous! I had so much fun getting together with friends and family to celebrate. After Christmas, Tanner and I went on a mini-vacation to Atlanta for a few days. We went to an NBA game, the Georgia Aquarium, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, the Chickfila Bowl, and celebrated New Year's on the MARTA. It was such a fun trip! Here are some pics of our fun taken with our new camera:

Lebron and Shaq getting ready for the tip-off.


Jump Shot!

Shaq was on the kiss-cam.
Usher was there.
Jellyfish

Cute Hubby!
Huge manta ray and whale shark!

We lost, but it was still fun to be there. Go Vols!


Today I am making a turkey breast in the crock-pot. If we like it, I'll post the recipe on here soon.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am still reading :)

CMGibson said...

I started reading... and I'm glad theres a new post.
Totally look forward to the day my husband takes me to a Ruth's Chris. Though, you'll prolly have to babysit :)