Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stuffed Peppers

Tonight I made one of my all-time favorite dishes...stuffed peppers. I remember eating this when I was a kid. I didn't like the pepper part as much then, but I definitely loved the filling. Now, I eat it all. It's a pretty quick recipe, but it is more difficult now that I have a 5-month-old wanting my attention all of the time.


Anyway, here is the recipe. This is the one that my mom has always made for me. I usually don't bother with the second can of tomato sauce because I am the only one that would use it. I have considered adding some extra sauce to the mixture, though...maybe next time. Also, it calls for 4 green peppers, but I never feel like there is enough of the mixture to completely fill the peppers. If that bothers you, just add a little more of each ingredient. Enjoy!


No comments: