Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

"Mommy Mondays"...Halloween...a week late.


Hey, guys! I'm sorry I've been a little MIA other than my matchup and coupon posts. Honestly, I was suffering from writer's block, and I really didn't feel like I had much to talk about. Also, I've just been super busy in every aspect of my life. I'm hoping to start posting my daily features again, but it may not happen every day each week. Don't worry, I'll still post the deals (as long as the website cooperates).
  

This week on "Mommy Mondays" I wanted to feature my sweet baby girl trick-or-treating. Last year we went to our local mall, and we didn't do the neighborhood thing. This year, we honestly hadn't planned on doing it. The mall was having theirs on Thursday this year (no idea why), and the weather on Halloween was dreary. It was rainy and cold. Not to mention I had a toddler who had not been on her best behavior that day, and the disciplinarian in me didn't feel like rewarding her with candy (just keeping it real).


Our plans changed when the first trick-or-treater showed up at our house. Eliana was so excited, and she really wanted to do what they were doing. She already had on her costume, so we grabbed our umbrellas, and we headed out.

  

I am so glad we changed our minds. It was worth being cold just to see how cute she was when she would knock on the door and then back up away from it as quickly as she possibly could. It was worth it when she got super excited about every single house that we visited. It was worth it because she was the cutest ladybug I've ever seen. It was worth it because she still talks about it every time we drive through our neighborhood.







No comments:

Blog Archive