Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Parties!

So, Christmas is in 5 days! Surprisingly, I'm actually almost finished with my shopping. Typically I'm scrambling around a day or two before trying to figure out what I'm going to buy. It's actually quite nice to do it early. I might try to make this a habit.

We have our Community Group Christmas Party tomorrow night. I'm really excited about it. I love hanging out with that group. They are so much fun.

Tanner and I are throwing our first Christmas Party on Saturday. It's really a family get-together, but I like to call it a Christmas party to make myself feel good. I'm making lots of candy and cookies and some appetizer type things. It should be a lot of fun. We both have the best families, and luckily, they even get along! Anyway, I'm excited!

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a great time at your family Christmas Party! I know we will have fun at our Community Group Party!

Anonymous said...

P/S: that last post was from me!