Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Well, I have to admit it. I am a little sad to see 2007 go. It was definitely the best year of my life. However, I am hoping that 2008 will be just as good. Tanner's take on that is, "You get to be married to me for a full year." I guess he has a point. Maybe it will be as great as 2007.

I normally don't make New Year's Resolutions. I never stick with them. However, there are some things I would like to change about myself this year. I thought I would make a list so that I can look at next year to see if I accomplished any of them. These are in no particular order.

- Be the best wife I can possibly be
- Read the Bible more
- Be happy at work (and if I'm not - don't complain)
- Read more books for fun
- Stress less
- Develop better self-esteem
- Be a great daughter-in-law and sister-in-law
- Complain less
- Keep in touch with friends
- Cook more (and try to cook without recipes)


I probably have more, but this is all I can think of right now. Do you have any resolutions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you! I only have one New Years resolution: to be more self disciplined. That is something I really struggle with. I am going to start out by trying to wake up in the mornings when my alarm goes off the first time. Good luck with that! I can't wait to see you again soon!