Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Sleepovers and Marriage

Do you remember being in school and having your best friend spend the night with you, or maybe you went and spent the night at your best friend's house? Do you remember how that seemed to make everything else in life disappear and all that mattered was that you had fun in that moment? Well, I read this quote on someone else's blog, and it is so true. "I love marriage - it's like a neverending sleepover with your best friend."

Yesterday was a pretty stinky day for me. It never fails though, if I have a bad day, my wonderful husband always makes it better. He knows how to make me laugh like no one else in the world. He calms me when I am worried, and makes me see that everything will be ok.

Thank you, Tanner for making everything better. Love you!



No comments: