Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Exercise

Today began the adventures of Tanner and Tiffany trying to get back into shape. We haven't worked out in FOREVER. I mean, we're talking probably a couple of years since we really worked out. Ugh. We have decided that we are going to go during lunch at least 2 days a week and then we will go either 1 other night or on Saturday. Hopefully, we will get in at least 3 times a week. We are quite busy people, so the lunchtime thing works out ok, except I hate feeling like I stink for the rest of the day. Today we did some weights and jogged/walked the track. We didn't have too much time because we were trying to get me set up with an account. Both of us are currently super frustrated with how out of shape we are, so hopefully that will give us the inspiration we need to actually work out (that and the price we had to pay for me to get a membership). Anyway, I will try to keep you posted on our success.

No comments: