Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 2009!!!

Ok, don't yell at me. I realize I haven't written on here since the end of October. Life has been crazy as usual. The holidays were great, and I loved spending time with friends and family. After Christmas we went on a trip to D.C. It was a lot of fun, as well as informative. I will post more about that when I get the pictures uploaded to my computer. Anyway, I wanted to list some of the things that I want to accomplish in 2009. I hate making resolutions because I never fulfill them, so maybe I can call these "goals."

My goals for 2009:
- Continue to become a better wife
- Learn to be submissive
- Trust God more
- Pray more
- Study the Bible more regularly
- Worry and stress less
- Exercise 2-3 times per week
- Read for fun more
- Continue to do well in grad school
- Don't hound Tanner about his school work
- Be a better friend and family member
- Drink more water
- Eat healthier
- Cook more/eat out less
- Complain less


These are all I can think of for right now, but I know there are more. I will continue adding them as I think of them.

No comments: