Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

2 years ago today...

Two years ago today, I had no clue what the next day would bring. I had no idea how much my life was about to change for the better. I didn't know the love that I would feel, a love that cannot be put into words.

Two years ago today I didn't know what Eliana Grace would look like. I didn't know how beautiful her bright blue eyes would be. I didn't know how funny she would be. I didn't understand what it meant to fall in love at first sight.

Two years ago today I didn't know the pain of labor. I didn't know how long 17 minutes could take until I was waiting on Tanner to get home from work to take me to the hospital. I didn't know that I had a terrible case of scoliosis until I was getting an epidural administered. I didn't know the frustration of having a c-section.

Two years ago today I didn't have any concept of how much God loved me because I had not felt such an intense kind of love for my own child, yet. I hadn't seen my husband with his Baby Girl which caused me to fall even more in love with him.

Two years ago today I didn't know how interesting life was about to become...

No comments: