Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

A Chick-fil-a Birthday Party!!!

If you know us, you know that once a week we eat breakfast at Chick-fil-a. Seriously, I think we've missed 2 or 3 weeks since Eliana was born. Eliana is known by almost all of the staff there and even some regular customers look for her each week. It's actually become pretty funny. We decided that would be a great place to have her party! We were looking for somewhere relatively cheap, but still nice and fun. Chick-fil-a was a perfect choice!




Then came the decision of what the party theme should be. I really wanted to do some sort of Disney theme, but I decided to wait until after we take her there later in the year. We thought about the fact that it was at Chick-fil-a and decided to do a cow theme. At first I wasn't sold on the idea, but by the time we got it all together, I loved it!


We just invited a few of her closest friends. Unfortunately 2 of them had a stomach bug, so they couldn't make it. Her party consisted of 3 little girls, and it was so much fun! They loved playing in the play place (a treat for Eliana since her Mom is a little on the OCD side) and playing "Ring Around the Rosie." Mommy may have saved the day and joined her on the Play Place.





Uncle Tuck played, too!

I knew I wanted to make a cow cake, but I wasn't exactly how I wanted to do it. After looking at tons of pictures, this was the final product.




And no party would be complete without treat bags!


Don't forget the presents!




Playing her new piano like Mommy!

I had to post this one of Popsy modeling a pretty pink shirt!


I'm going to post this video of the girls playing "Ring Around the Rosie." Please note that it will not work from a mobile device.




Where's your favorite place to host a child's birthday party, or what was your favorite birthday party? Leave a comment and tell me! Maybe we can give each other ideas!




No comments: