Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

5 years!

5 years ago today, Tanner and I started dating. Wow. Has it really been that long? We have been through so much during that 5 years. The last year has definitely been the best. I absolutely love being married to my best friend. He makes me smile when no one else can. He loves me even in times when I don't think he should and when I don't love myself. He leads me closer to God even just through conversations that we have. He puts up with my competitiveness, and he even puts up with me when I'm a sore loser. There are so many other things that I want to say, but I really should get some work done. Happy 5 years, Tanner!

1 comment:

Tanner Clements said...

Yeah right... you put up with me and you know it... You are too flattering. You're the better half here. Love you.