Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good things vs bad things

Why is it that when good things are happening in your life, bad things have to happen at the same time? Honestly, I realize it is Satan trying to distract me from all of the great things God is doing, and it is really annoying. So much is going on right now...good, bad, and in between.

Tanner starts his new job on Monday which is super exciting and we are very thankful for that. My mom is here to visit for a little while which is nice since I haven't seen her since Christmas. VBS is going really well.

But at the same time... Friends are moving away. We have no community group (which has been a huge part of our lives for the last year and a half). We are in the process of trying to find new teachers, but it will just be us and them. There is no one left from our old group. I just feel abandoned from everyone except my wonderful husband. I am trying my best to lean on God because I know that He is always there. Please pray for us as we try to figure out the Community Group situation and for me that I will get out of this funk that I keep finding myself in.

No comments: