Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

June

Well, it's June. As a kid this meant excitement, relaxation, and being outside for months. As a teenager, it still meant pretty much the same things. As a college student, it meant most of the same, but with an occasional job to keep me inside. Now, as a college graduate and graduate student, June does not bring nearly as much excitement. I have so much to do this month that I don't even know where to start. I am in one class right now, but I have an intensive (a one-week class at Liberty) coming up the beginning of July. I have to read all of the textbooks and do the homework for my intensive before I get there, so essentially I have 2 classes right now. I know what you're thinking... 2 classes, big deal. Well, Liberty's online classes are only 8 weeks each, so really each class is like having 2 classes at once because you have to finish them in half the amount of time. Not to mention I have a full time job, and I like spending time with my husband every now and then.

We are going to my cousin's wedding in South Carolina this weekend. That will be fun. Plus, my mom is coming in and staying for awhile. I am quite excited about that! She works in a school, so she is out for the summer.

I also have 2 weddings that I am in this month. That means 2 Saturdays, 2 Fridays for rehearsals, plus at least one more shower (that I am throwing). AHHH!!!

Not to mention VBS is next week as well! Wow. I am going to go get busy instead of complaining about how much I have to do.

No comments: