Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Eliana Grace is 3!!!

I can't believe it, but today is Eliana Grace's 3rd birthday! I'm pretty sure it was just yesterday that I was talking myself out of being in labor for fear of going to the hospital and being sent home. 


I don't even have the proper words to use to describe this child. She is a joy. She is a challenge. She is a blessing from God. In case you didn't know, "Eliana" means "God has answered," and boy did He! Every day I tell Tanner that I love her even more. She is absolutely hilarious! I wish you guys could just be a fly on the wall to hear some of the things that she says. There is never a dull moment around here, and it's rare that she's not cracking me up. One of her teachers told me the other day that she was getting ready for work and was super tired, and then she remembered that Eliana would be there that day, and it was all okay because she knew she would say something funny. I'm pretty sure we have a class clown on our hands. I finish each and every day exhausted, but I wouldn't have it any other way! 


She is also really, really sweet. She is all about cuddling lately, and I am definitely okay with that! She loves to give super big hugs and kisses, and she randomly tells us that she loves us all the time. 


Thank You, God, for trusting us to be this fabulous little girl's parents. We don't deserve it, but I'm glad You chose us.


Happy birthday, Baby Girl, I love you bunches!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive