Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas crafts with her BFF

We decided to get Ellie and her best friend, Harper together to make some Christmas crafts this year. We narrowed it down to one Christmas tree painting and some gingerbread cookies. We were dealing with toddlers, so we knew we couldn't do too much at one time.

 So...here's how the morning went.

Start with blank canvases.


Use them as skates. 

 Paint toddlers' hands and help them make a Christmas tree. I couldn't get pictures of that part because I ended up with paint all over my hands, too. 


 We had planned on having the girls help us make cookies, but they weren't very interested. We let them play with toys instead. 



 The mommies made the cookies.

We'll leave out the temper tantrum details. Trust me, you'll thank me for it.


The finished product! I love it! I can't wait to hang it on the wall!

No comments: