Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Decorations...a home tour.

Once again, I'm doing a link-up with Kelly's Korner. This week it is all about Christmas decorations! I love decorating for Christmas! I'm always sad when January comes and I have to take it all down. I think the house looks so boring once the decorations are gone! Anyway, allow me to give you a little tour of our home. I usually do a little more, but with a 21-month-old, I have to be careful. She tends to be a little curious. 

This is probably my favorite area of our house. This house doesn't have a mantle, so I had to figure out what to do with this garland when we moved here. This was my favorite decoration in our condo, too, so I knew I had to use it somewhere. I made the flower arrangement, and I just stuck the poinsettias in the garland. 

This is our tree. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the theme is snowmen. 

These are our stockings. I love Eliana's cable-knit stocking! I just realized how messy her books are in this picture. That drives my OCD-self a little crazy.

This is our dining room. Are you sensing a snowman theme? I love these plates! They came from Kohls a few years ago.

This is my favorite kitchen decoration. It's a cute snowman plate holder that I got a few years ago! That's also one of my favorite appetizers on the plate. It's a hot pepper peach cheeseball. Maybe one day I'll post the recipe.

This is our newest addition to our Christmas decorations! This is our Little People Nativity Set. Eliana loves this! I am hoping we can use it each year to help tell her the real story of Christmas.

Finally, this is the tree in Eliana's room! It matches the pink in her room perfectly! I'm hoping to add some ornaments to it each year. 


No comments: