Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

"Thrifty Thursdays"...Coupon Abbreviations


I thought for today's "Thrifty Thursdays" I would make a list of common abbreviations you may see on the sale/coupon matchups that I post. I'll add more to this post as I see them, so be sure to check back if you have a question. If you see one somewhere that you aren't sure about, leave me a comment, and I'll try to help.


COUPON ABBREVIATIONS

$2/2  - shows the amount you get off when you buy a certain number of items
B1G1F - buy one get one free (note that some stores do not require you to get 2. Sometimes you can get 1 at half price).
B2G1F - buy 2 get one free
B1G1 50%  - buy one get one half off
ECB - Extra Care Bucks (for CVS)
MFG or MFR - manufacturer coupon
P&G - Proctor & Gamble - newspaper insert coupons. It will also say the date of the paper.
SS - Smart Source - newspaper insert coupons. It will also say the date of the paper.
WYB - when you buy (for example wyb3)



No comments:

Blog Archive