Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

There's a "Little Bit of Snow."

There's a "little bit of snow." That's what Eliana says about any amount of snow that we get. It doesn't matter if it's one snowflake or 6 inches (what we currently have)! Anyway, the last couple of days have been snow days around here, and I love it! I should explain why I love it, though, because I understand that many of you do not. I love it because:

1) I work from home and don't have to drive in it.
2) Tanner works for the local university, so if they close he gets to stay home with us!
3) I have a toddler that thinks it's the coolest thing ever!!!

Anyway, the snow was supposed to hit yesterday around lunchtime, so the university made the decision to close at noon the night before it even started! It actually didn't hit until a little bit after that, but I'm not complaining! They were closed today, and we just got the text that said they will be closed tomorrow, too! I am so excited about our 5-day weekend together!

Now what you've all been waiting for. Pictures and videos of Eliana in the snow!

This is how we spent Snow Day #1. Cuddling on the couch, watching movies, and just having fun.


It's really hard to get a clear picture of a toddler riding on her Daddy's back.


This was when the snow first started...around 1:30 pm.

This was around 7:30 pm.

This was at 10:30 pm. As the next picture shows, we were at 5 inches.


This morning.

6 inches as of 9:00 this morning.


And now for the videos! My phone wouldn't let me e-mail them as one video, so they are in smaller clips.

I just wanted to get a shot of her waddling out of the house in all of her layers.




We started going much faster after this initial run, and she wasn't scared at all! She loved it!




What did you do today if you had a snow day?

No comments: