Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

"Mommy Mondays"... Back to School!

I've decided to start a new thing on my blog today (actually look for new things throughout this week!) It's called..."Mommy Mondays." I'm hoping if I eventually get enough response from it, we can start a link-up and we can feature all of your blogs.



The idea behind "Mommy Mondays" is simple. I'm going to use this day to post about funny things my daughter has done, parenting advice that I have received or things that I have learned, or anything else having to do with being a Mommy. This is the time for all of you moms out there to share with one another. Need help with something? Post it on here. Want to share a laugh? Post it on here.

If you want to join in on the fun, post a link in the comments to your "Mommy Monday" post on your blog or Facebook, or wherever!


So today's "Mommy Monday" is about Eliana starting a new year at preschool. Honestly, we didn't have much of a transition because her preschool offers summer school twice a week. The biggest transitions she had were a new teacher and switching to 3 days/week. She's seemed just fine with both of those!

Eliana LOVES school! Every day she has gone so far this school year she has taken off into her classroom without a hug or kiss for Mommy (sniff sniff). Actually, I'm thrilled that she loves it so much! It's much easier to leave without a hug or kiss than it is to leave when she's crying!

I can't wait to see what all she learns this year! She is super excited about being in Ms. Tara's class, and I am so thankful for the teachers at her school and how much they love my girl!

  

Being a little bit bossy...as usual.



And just for comparison. This year and last year's pics. Oh my word. Where is my baby???


No comments:

Blog Archive