Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

"Mommy Mondays"...A Girl & Her Daddy

Today is my sweet husband's birthday. He is such a wonderful husband and father, so I wanted to take the time on this week's "Mommy Mondays" to write a post for him. This guy loves his family! He works so hard to provide for us, and he does it without complaining. Not to mention he's a pastor at a church plant at the same time! I don't know how he has time for all that he does, but I'm so thankful that he's ours. He makes us laugh every day, and we have fun together all of the time. He's there to support me when I need a shoulder to cry on, and he calms me when I'm worried. Last but not least, he points his family to Jesus, and nothing is more important than that! 


I hope you enjoy the pictures! 








Seriously, can you tell she likes him just a little? My phone is full of these pictures!




He likes me a little bit, too!




No comments:

Blog Archive