Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

"Foodie Fridays"...Oven Ranch Chicken


Today on "Foodie Fridays" I have a recipe for you that I made simply by putting two ingredients together that I already had in my pantry. Let me tell you...this was delicious! Tanner kept talking about how good it was. I just realized last week's post was another Ranch dish. What can I say? We like Ranch around here.


I combined this Kentucky Kernel seasoned flour and one packet of Ranch dressing mix in a bowl. Don't ask me how much of the flour I used because I have no idea. I used what I thought would be enough to dredge the chicken (3 chicken breasts). Next, I melted some butter (a few Tablespoons) in a separate bowl. Dip your chicken breasts in the butter, then dredge them in the flour mixture. Finally, place them in a lightly greased pan. Bake them in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes, turn them, and then continue baking for 20-30 more minutes. Bake until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165 degrees and the juice is clear.

It isn't often that I make something without using exact measurements. It normally makes me very uncomfortable because I like precision, but this dish was definitely worth the risk!

No comments:

Blog Archive