Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Free Jiffy Cornbread!!!

Hey, guys! I wanted to give you a heads up that you can get a box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix for free. Simply click on the link below to get the coupon.

You have to have a SavingStar account for this offer. If you don't know what that is, it's a valuable resource! Their website can explain it better than I can, but I'll try to explain it briefly. I'll be posting a lot of SavingStar coupons, and in order to use them you'll have to have an account.

Once you have an account, you can put their app on your phone. Then you simply click on the offers that you want to use. You can do this here on my blog if you want! If you have a store discount card or rewards card (example: Kroger) you can enter that into your profile. For stores that have cards, you just use your card as you normally would, and the money will show up in your SavingStar account. If a store does not have a card, you simply scan the receipt with the app on your phone, and the money you save will show up in your SavingStar account in a few days. Once you have $5 in your SavingStar account you can cash out. There are various methods of receiving your payment, and you can select which one you prefer. Let me know if you have any questions! I'd love to help you out with it!


No comments:

Blog Archive