Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

"Travel Tuesdays"... 5 Disney Planning Sites



Today on "Travel Tuesdays," I wanted to give you 5 of my favorite Disney planning websites. Note that there are many other sites that I use as well, but these were the first 5 I wanted to share with you. As I stated in this previous post, planning ahead for a Disney vacation is a necessity! These sites will help you so much with that! As always, keep checking back here for more tips as well.

5 Disney Vacation Planning Sites

1) Touring Plans - This site is AMAZING! They allow you to customize your daily plans, and they help you optimize them. You can get a lot of information on this site for free, but you can also pay $12.95 for a yearly subscription to obtain even more information!

2) WDW Prep School - This Facebook page is super helpful! Each Sunday night they have a Question and Answer section on their page. I have asked several questions, and I have always received a very helpful reply. Try it out. If you think of questions throughout the week, write them down, so you'll be ready on Sunday night!

3) Disney Questions - This is another great Facebook page. They post a lot of top 10 lists that I find to be very helpful.

4) Dad's Guide to Disney World - I think my favorite item on this site is the crowd calendar. They also feature full details on attractions, restaurants, and an interactive question section.

5) Easy WDW - This site is fantastic for crowd calendars, cheat sheets, and various other information. Look on the right side of the page for these. Every single day at every park is detailed in paragraph form.

No comments:

Blog Archive