Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

"Foodie Fridays"...Taco Soup



This week on "Foodie Fridays" I'm featuring a Taco Soup recipe that my family loves! Well, normally my family loves it. This time Eliana decided to act like a toddler and refuse to eat it. In all fairness, I did accidentally make it a little too spicy this time. This recipe takes no time to make, and it is delicious! Other than browning the ground beef, everything else just gets dumped into the pot! Tanner decided that this would be great with Frito's, but we didn't have any.

Without further ado, here's the recipe. I got it from Southernplate.com.


Taco Soup

Ingredients
2 cans kidney beans
1 can corn
1 - 15 oz can Ro-Tel (I used original this time, but I try to use mild because of Eliana).
1 - 15 oz can tomato sauce
1 pack Ranch dressing mix
1 pack taco seasoning mix
1 lb ground beef
1.5 cups of water

Directions
Brown the ground beef. Drain. Mix the ground beef and all of the other ingredients into a pot. Don't even bother draining the cans. Stir. Bring the soup to a boil, and then lower the heat to a simmer. You only have to let it simmer for 15 minutes! It's okay if you let it cook longer, though!

No comments:

Blog Archive