Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

"Mommy Mondays"...Happy Anniversary!

Today's "Mommy Mondays" is a little different. Today I'm going to feature some of my favorite pictures from the last 7 years. Why? Because it's mine and Tanner's 7th anniversary! I am so blessed to have him, and I can't wait to spend the next 100 years with him! Ok, I don't really want to live to be that old, but you get the idea.

His face when he saw my TN garter!
Our faces after Tim & Tucker jumped out from under a bunch of stuff in the back seat!


Sometimes I'm nice and wear red to Alabama games as long as they aren't playing TN.





Whoever took this didn't know how to zoom, but I promise that's really us.
He nicknamed me "Bacon" because he loves bacon so much. Thus, our Halloween costumes.
 The day our lives were changed forever.
Go Broncos! The night we ended up deep within the GA dome.




No comments:

Blog Archive