Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

"Thrifty Thursdays"...A Preview



Hey, guys! I wanted to give you a heads up about something that will be coming to my blog very soon. It may be as early as next week depending on how soon everything gets set-up. 

Each week I will be featuring many store match-ups with coupons. I'm talking as many as 40 different stores! That means I'm going to save you time and money! Also, and this may be the best part...you'll be able to print coupons from right here! Here's an example... let's say your favorite grocery store is Kroger. I'll post the items that Kroger has on sale each week, but I'll also include relevant coupons. Kroger has Pillsbury Grands Biscuits on sale 10 for $10 (by the way you don't have to buy 10 to get that price). I may also have a coupon along with it for $0.40 off of 3. You could print the coupon from here, and get 3 cans of biscuits for $0.87 each. 

I am so excited about this, so I hope you guys will keep an eye out for this new feature. I'm not sure exactly what day these will get posted, but I'll be sure to post about it on Facebook and Twitter! Be patient with me as I learn the process of posting these. I promise it will make your wallet happy!

Post a comment and tell me your favorite places to shop. I'll do my best to include those.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to shop at Ingles.

Unknown said...

@Anonymous - I'm not sure if Ingle's will be available or not, but you'll still be able to use the printable coupons!

Blog Archive