Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

"Thrifty Thursdays"...An Explanation of Coupon/Sale Matchups


Hey, guys! I told you that I would be posting coupon/sale matchups for up to 40 different stores soon! I posted a Kroger matchup post yesterday, and I'll be posting more over the weekend. Stay tuned because your favorite store may be one of them! Also, I'll be trying out various looks and formats for these posts, so be patient with me over the next few weeks! It's a learning process for me, too!

So...some of you may be thinking, "What are matchups?" Simply put, a matchup is combining a store's sale price with a coupon to get the best possible price on an item. This can take hours and hours to try to figure out on your own! Luckily for you, I'm going to be posting this information for you each week!

Here's an example:

Angel Soft Bath Tissue 4 rolls. Select varieties. 
Kroger Michigan (Kroger's sales vary by area, so check to make sure your store is offering the same sales)
Retail: $1.99
Sale: $1.00
Use this coupon: .25/1 angelsoft.com OR .55/1 facebook.com OR .55/1 facebook.com OR .45/1 (RP 9/14) OR .45/1 kroger.com (Limit 1)
Final price: $0.45
You SAVED $1.54
That's a savings of 77%


So what you see above is that Kroger has Angel Soft Bath Tissue (4 ct) on sale for $1.00. If you combine that with one of the coupons above, you can get the product for as low as $0.45. That's an awesome price!!!



I'll be listing all of this information for you on my posts, so you don't have to spend time finding amazing deals! Also, there will be plenty of printable coupons available for you on here as well! Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions!


No comments:

Blog Archive